We are inviting nominations from companies through promotions on social media, digital platforms, e-mail marketing etc. from all over India. If you think your company has achieved business excellence or grown in the past years and deserves to be one of the Most Admired Company of India then you can fill up the nomination form available on our website.
Who can Nominate?
- Any company either private or public can nominate itself irrespective of the industry or scale of business. We have categories to highlight the achievements of every business from emerging start-ups to the biggest firms of India.
- A B2B nomination can also be filed for an organization which might be a customer, supplier or client by association or vice versa. But it is advisable to inform the company that you are nominating so as to avoid any conflicts or confusion if we reach out to them.
"The main objective is that if one can vouch for the potential of a company which is making a difference and is worthy of getting the recognition then it is welcomed to be nominated and be in the race."
What is the Nomination and Winner's Registration Fee?
- There is no fee to file a nomination.
- If the nominated company is selected as a winner for the award by our research team & jury then the winner company will have to pay a registration and logo usage rights fee of Rs. 25,000 + 18% GST, which will be valid for the tenure of one year.
In order to register and participate, all the winners must fill & submit the registration e- form via logging in on our website & make the payment of the registration fee through electronic bank transfer. The registration & the Logo usage rights fee for one year has been fixed by the jury for Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty Five Thousand + 18.00% GST). The total amount is Rs. 29,500/- (Twenty Nine Thousand Five Hundred Only).
Payment of registration fee is mandatory for all winners without exception.The fee charged includes the cost of the research & evaluation process conducted in order to select the companies and this contribution made by you empower us to carry on this process and give you the most admired companies each year.
Please login to our website www.indiasmostadmiredcompaniesawards.com for completing & submitting your registration e- form. For making the payment please refer to the following bank details: The NEFT is to be made in favour of "IBC INFOMEDIA PVT. LTD.", ICICI Bank A/c No.:026705002175, IFSC Code : ICIC0000267, Bank Branch: Thakur Village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai.
Please Note: The registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
The winners will be notified in due time to complete the registration formalities.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION:
- The applicant company must be of Indian origin or should have an office & operations in India.
- The application should be filled in English (Check for grammatical mistakes).
- The companies should satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria of all the parameters evaluated upon, to be qualified for the jury assessment Level.
- The information provided should be to the point as per the topic/question which will help us with a better understanding of your company and increase your chances of getting qualified as a winner.
- The details or points provided in the nomination form should be relevant and fulfill the purpose of the topic / question.
- The companies which have provided incomplete or false information are subject to get disqualified as per the decision of the management and jury.
- Nominations once sent cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- The nominated companies once selected as winner will have to pay the registration and the logo usage rights fee without exception.